Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Aneta Buena: Poland's Real National Treasure

All I can say about Aneta Buena is; 'God Help Me!' OK, maybe that's not all I can say, but it's probably a better summation of this incredible woman's Xtreme sexual intensity than anything I'll be able to conjure up with my insightful commentary. Nevertheless...here goes. Aneta Buena is one of nature's true miracles. This Polish beauty has a kind of hardened sensuality that reflects experience, confidence, inner and outer security, and just the right touch of arrogance. It also makes her unique, giving her a rare originality that separates her from the crowd. She obviously knows she's smokin' hot, and she flaunts her dynamic body--especially those surreal nuclear torpedoes of hers--with an authority that drives me to wood in seconds. I always try to post only girls that really excite me personally, and I must say it's been a while since any hottie has had the kind of 'upright' effect upon me that Aneta Buena has. And she gets extra plus-points for the fact that she's into the lovely Lesbian thing; indeed you will love the intense girl-on-girl sets on her web site. Woooof! Suffice to say that I love everything about this girl; her monster boobs, her phenomenal body, and her overwhelming raw sexuality. So, enjoy. When it comes to Aneta Buena, it's all good. B-Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment